We are looking for a
Vacancy: Seller onboarding specialist for marketplace operators
You will work at one of our offices, at home or at the client’s office.
Do you have experience with feed management, APIs or other marketplace automation? Then we are looking for you!
At Operai, we work for online marketplaces. As Onboarding Specialist, you help sellers put their offerings live on our customers’ (Mirakl) marketplaces. Among other things, you will help solve errors, and you can explain to the seller how to connect to the marketplace. You work in the client’s marketplace team and are the point of contact for vendors, aggregators and other technical partners. It is your job to proactively detect errors and ensure that the link between the sellers and the marketplace is set up optimally. In addition, you are the point of contact within the marketplace team for technical questions about products, offers and attributes. Of course, we do not expect you to know everything about these matters, which is why we offer you the opportunity to follow training courses and you can always ask questions to one of your Operai colleagues. Does this appeal to you? Read on to see what we can offer you.
Who you are
We are looking for someone who…
- Has knowledge of linking with online marketplaces, or feed management.
- Has basic knowledge of APIs & databases.
- Takes on tasks himself, and proactively solves problems.
- Can communicate well with partners and explain technical processes comprehensibly.
- Wants to develop himself further and share expertise with others.
- A good command of Dutch & English, German is an advantage.
- Additional knowledge or experience around e-commerce is an advantage.
What to expect
We offer you…
- Work in a developing specialism.
- Fun e-commerce clients, leading in their category.
- Training and guidance, with the opportunity to obtain certificates.
- Obviously a good salary, with good benefits.
- The opportunity to work flexibly, from home or one of our offices.
- Good coffee, and a catered lunch.
- Fun company outings and access to events.
Benefits we offer
Cronos & Xplore Group
Operai is part of Xplore Group, a fast-growing company with Belgian roots and an open corporate culture.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres specialising in everything to do with digital, IT, services and solutions. Each competence centre excels in one particular technology or solution.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are key and we do not shy away from any challenge. Moreover, we are always up to date with the latest trends and we attach great importance to the personal growth of our Xplorers. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 9 offices in 3 different countries and more than 1,200 Xplorers, we operate as a local partner for our customers.